close

 
 
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me, 
美麗的夢中人,快快醒來,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee; 
星光和露珠在等待的你;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day, 
白天的喧嘩已經消失,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd a way! 
銀白的月亮散發光彩。
 
Beautiful dreamer, queen of my song, 
美麗的夢中人,歌中的皇后,
List while I woo thee with soft melody; 
溫柔的歌聲會使你開懷;
Gone are the cares of life's busy throng,
忙碌人群的世事已完畢不再繁忙,
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me! 
美麗的夢中人,快快醒來!
Beautiful dreamer awake unto me! 
美麗的夢中人,快快醒來!
 
Beautiful dreamer, out on the sea 
美麗的夢中人,遠去海上,
Mermaids are chaunting the wild lorelie; 
美人魚吟唱著心中悲傷;
Over the streamlet vapors are borne,
在小河那邊煙霧飄蕩, 
Waiting to fade at the bright coming morn. 
輕輕地等待著黎明來到。
 
Beautiful dreamer, beam on my heart, 
美麗的夢中人,心靈之光,
E'en as the morn on the streamlet and sea; 
照耀小河也照耀大海;
Then will all clouds of sorrow depart,
驅散了雲霧消除悲哀, 
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me! 
美麗的夢中人,快快醒來!
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!
美麗的夢中人,快快醒來!
arrow
arrow

    何老師 Una Ho 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()